Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can anybody tell me where I can get the sheet music to the closing or ending themes of All In The Fa

I love the 1970's television show All In The Family. I have learned to play the opening song, "Those Were The Days", and the closing song, "Remembering You" on the piano just as it sounds on television by using the chords I found on the internet and also just by listening. I am also an avid collector of All In The Family memorabilia. I am now looking for the sheet music for each song, which was printed over 30 years ago. Thus, it has become quite scarce, especially the music to "Remembering You". I already can play it, so I'm just trying to obtain it as a collectible from the show. Please don't answer with a link to musicnotes.com or to sheetmusicplus.com, as even though it appears that they have "Remembering You", it is actually only a MIDI disk. You can find pictures of what I'm looking for at http://gallery.allinthefamilysit.com/dis... and http://gallery.allinthefamilysit.com/dis... .



Can anybody tell me where I can get the sheet music to the closing or ending themes of All In The Family?performing art center



I absolutely loved that show! But I'm not sure where to find that sheet music since it isn't all that popular...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter