Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone konw where i can get the sheet music for concerning hobbits from Lord of the Rings?

I am playing the piano and my flut at a recital andI was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could get free sheet music for concerning hobbits. Or any other good flute solos at?



Does anyone konw where i can get the sheet music for concerning hobbits from Lord of the Rings?home theatre



I realize that you are looking for free music, but if you are willing to put up a bit of money, the sheet music for the LOTR movies (published by Warner Bros. Publications) really is well worth having. The books are very nicely designed too, with lots of pictures. Best wishes on your recital. :-)



Does anyone konw where i can get the sheet music for concerning hobbits from Lord of the Rings?ballet theater opera theater



sorry, can't say that I can. I wouldn't think that such a thing would be readily available. Goodluck finding it! (:
Try http://www.sheetmusicfox.com



They have a great variety of free sheet music, and a very powerful sheet music search engine.
In a music book....don't know any free sources though
Myer Music. 25 cent for the book of all the Lord of the rings songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter