Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone know where to find piano sheet music for my chemical romance's "cancer"?

Or does anyone have the sheet music? I found some tabs but im not sure how to read them properly



Does anyone know where to find piano sheet music for my chemical romance's "cancer"?performing arts



I have looked everywhere for you and can not find sheet music anywhere!! I think you may have to buy it from a music shop sorry.



If you go on www.ultimate-guitar.com and search My Chemical Romance you may find some chords that you can read!!



Sorry i haven't been able to help and hope you find what your looking for.



p.s



Cancer is a great song!!



Does anyone know where to find piano sheet music for my chemical romance's "cancer"?binoculars opera theateryou could try tabnabber.com just look at the comments to see if its good or not Report It


Try http://www.sheetmusicfox.com



They have a great variety of free sheet music, and a very powerful sheet music search engine.
Uhh you could try looking it up on yahoo or google...uh thats about it. Just be careful cuz some of those people on there screw it up and dont know lyrics, piano parts, guitar parts etc. So...watch out and make sure you get the one that sounds best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter